Social Icons

Pages

5 Ekim 2013 Cumartesi

The Natural Voice of Siri - Susan Bennett CNN Interview

Hello I am Susan Bennett. You probably know me. I'm the voice actor who provided the voice for Siri. The first time I actually heard my voice as Siri was when my friend emailed me and said isn't this you? 'Not bad. Only have two meetings today.' And I because I didn't have the newest version of the iPhone I went to the Apple site and that's where I heard the voice and I just went; 'Oh.' [Laugh] Mmm, That is me. Siri, would you like to be interviewed by CNN? This is about you, not me. I started my life is a machine quite young I was the voice of Tilly the All Time Teller, the first ATM machine 'I'm Tillie the All Time Teller, I work for First National bank' The Siri voices were recorded in 2005, in the month of July, four hours a day, for the whole month so when I recorded those voices, I had absolutely no idea where they would end up. My voice can be heard on many GPS systems, many telephone systems Siri who is the real voice of Siri? When I first discovered that.. that was my voice, to be honest it was a little creepy 'Yes it appears to be raining.' I'm used to hearing my voice maybe in the airport 'Thank you for using Delta Airlines' but this real thing that you can interact with, in your hand was a little... it took some time for me to get used to it but she and I are friends now. I'm leaving now Siri Have a nice day. 'Thank you Susan, I hope you have a nice day as well.'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder